Well today, Mackenzie turned 10 months old. Again, we can't believe how fast it is going by. She is getting so big and her little personality just keeps getting funnier.
Her latest...
- She LOVES to spit. she will spit at anyone and everyone anytime she wants to. It's kinda funny, but yes, we need to teach her not to.
- She loves to crawl. She is very fast at it.
- She loves to stand...and move along furniture.. this also meas many falls.
- She still only has 4 teeth, but with the way she has been sleeping this past week, there are more to come soon.
- She LOVES to talk back...again, sorta funny...but we need to stop that as well.
- She is weaning herself off of formula (yay for not buying that anymore!) and loves milk.
- She also is weaning herself off baby food and just eats off our plates...her favorite meals are ravioli, funeral potatoes, ham fried rice and ham. Tonight we will find out if she likes spaghetti:)
She is just more adorable each day, you may not think that possible, but it's very true. We love our little silly, crazy, hilarious baby girl!


A real clip in her hair?! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteKell, I wish you lived closer. I miss you and I'm sad that I've only seen Mackenzie once! Lame.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Porter was 5 months on sunday...they are exactly 5 months apart! So crazy...i remember when we were both prego together!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable- how fun watching her grow up is, wish we could see her in person.
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable- how fun watching her grow up is, wish we could see her in person.
ReplyDeleteWow, she is a beautiful baby. So cute. I love all your pictures. Merry Christmas to you guys!
ReplyDelete