So after much waiting on my part... i FINALLY got to have an ultrasound and see our baby. But just cause it's my luck, they were out of printer paper.. so do i have a copy of the pictures? NO. They claim that they will call me when the paper comes in cause the pictures are on file. You better believe i will be calling them cause i want those pictures..
anyway, this is me at 20 weeks.....and yes, team ed won...

anyway, this is me at 20 weeks.....and yes, team ed won...

it's a GIRL!!!!
Yay! I can't wait to go shopping for another girl! Since I can't have a baby I love to shop for everyone elsea!
ReplyDeleteKB, you look very cute! It's stil hard for me to belive that my baby is having a baby. (You will always be my baby.) thanks for posting progress pictures.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!! Congrats! Girls are so much fun, I am so excited for you guys, and hello...... you look so cute pregnant!
ReplyDeleteAgain CONGRATS!!
baby mackenzie is going to be clearing out some MUCH needed space in our house. :)
ReplyDeleteand cute belly. or, as leah would say, "oot!"
Look at that belly! I am so sorry about the running out of paper thing...I would have been so mad! They owe you another ultrasound on the house! :) I am so excited it is a girl...but yes I am WAY biased on that subject :) Mackenzie will have a blast with all her girl cousins at the cabin next year...I am including Annie and Paige with Leah on the cousin thing...even though technically they are not cousins :) Can't wait to see Ed wrapped around her little finger!
ReplyDeleteOh congrats Kelli! I am so excited for you guys! You are a darling pregnant woman!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting for you two!
ReplyDeletesorry for delayed comment...my sisters told me the good news before I got to check out your blog 'cuz we've taken a hiatus from the internet-ugh! anyway, congrats on healthy baby girl thus far!! looking forward to meeting her in person when we get all of the 2nd cousins together @ the cabin next summer:) 'course i won't have much advice re: female gender!
ReplyDeleteOh what fun! Im stoked for you guys. Hey by the way, your dog is so dang cute... what kind is he again? And is he a hyper spaz puppy? Max and I want a dog someday, I just dream of the day. He wants a German Shepherd, but I dont know. Im keeping all options open.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! congratulations! your bump is toooo cute.
ReplyDeleteYay! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so dang excited for you!!!!! You look darling!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kelli! That is super exciting. I can't wait to see more pictures :)
ReplyDeletecongrats guys. I am so sad that you are not having a boy. Who am I supposed to give all of my clothes to now? I guess it will be up to baby #2 then or Shawn. I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteyay! how fun to have a girl. congrats!
ReplyDelete