So, my life is pretty good right now. I can't complain. Not working has been fantastic. Especially since i get to spend my days with this cutie patootie. Lately i have been somewhat bored with just pictures so i have tried to get more video for those who don't get to spend all day with this cutie patootie. She is starting to get on the move and loves to kneel and bounce and scoot. I tried to get these on film, but of course, she becomes camera shy, but the videos, for me, are still fun to watch.
three in one: bath, playtime, and baby einstein....
Thanks for posting this so I can see her grow. Love the stacking toy and kissing the mirror. Did you move your TV?
ReplyDeleteOh, we like the videos. I'll have to have Leah watch this tomorrow. My guess is she'll try to pet or kiss the computer screen. :)
ReplyDelete