Sunday, June 28, 2009

our big girl...

So, i was lazy and didn't wanna hook kenzie up in her car seat and then put her in her stroller to go for a jog.. i didn't wanna start a scream fest. so i put her in her stroller alone. yay, she's not QUITE big enough but she LOVED it...so i will continue to do it.
mack's view on our jog....

but she didn't care cause she fell asleep on the jog because...
she was too busy eating her favorite bug toy.
* i attempted to go on a run...and reassured myself i am a pansy. i made it one mile and crapped out...oh well, it was still fun to run while the monsoons came in:) *


2 comments:

  1. So cute. When you stop working we really have to go on walks during the day. I am so retarded that I don't want to go alone (even though I would have both little boys with me). I guess I just get bored going alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the new pics. but we have to confess we came on to hear Mackenzie's laughing video again!

    ReplyDelete