i'm pretty sure leah wore that brown outfit at ONE YEAR. how are these things fitting her!? she's still tiny! i can't believe the baby legs fit her...they were so small too!!
Oh Kelli, she is so cute! I am glad your Utah trip went well. Her/your blessing dress is so cute! I wanted to do the same thing, but my dress was so yellow and ripped all over!
She is so cute! I just want to eat her little cheeks!
ReplyDeletei'm pretty sure leah wore that brown outfit at ONE YEAR. how are these things fitting her!? she's still tiny! i can't believe the baby legs fit her...they were so small too!!
ReplyDeleteOh Kelli, she is so cute! I am glad your Utah trip went well. Her/your blessing dress is so cute! I wanted to do the same thing, but my dress was so yellow and ripped all over!
ReplyDeleteLove the hippo pool (on the front porch?) And where did kenzie get those cool sunglasses? :)
ReplyDelete