Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving....

This year for thanksgiving, i attempted to make my first pies ever, and i am proud to say.. they turned out wonderful! (thanks for telling me how to do them mom!).. i can't speak from personal experience that the apple pie was good---cause i hate them--but i was told it was great. And i am pretty sure i finished off at least 7/8ths of one of the pumpkin pies myself...good thing that i am supposed to gain weight right now:)

Ed and i after the feast...

bad lighting.. but me with my 3 pies...yay!


Edward, Margie, Ed and I (and baby m)

4 comments:

  1. way to go on the pies!!! i helped my dad with one this year! nice background...i have the same one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kb, you look very cute and the pies look great! I love this view of your kitchen - it helps me visualize you in your house a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made my first official pie too! YAY! I was so proud of myself. It took FOREVER! Yours look great! I can't believe that you're 30 weeks prego! You don't even look it! Lucky girl you. You look BEAUTIFUL! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete