Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Visting the Fears...

For my last trip before i move to arizona, i got to go visit ed's sister, sarah, and her family in arizona. We had lots of fun. They picked me up last monday and we headed to the Phoenix Zoo...since it was so close to the airport. The kids were having so much fun seeing the animals, but i think their favorite part was playing in the play area where there was water... however..that wasn't my favorite.......

Jackson, Alyssa, Christopher, Corbin and Me...on the hippo


Me and little ava watching everyone play...Then i decided to take her by the water so she could dip her feet in and play a little herself...but a mean little kid decided it would be fun to throw large rocks in our direction... notice my pants in the next picture, and the reason this was not my favorite part.


I don't think ava liked being splashed so much either!

I have more pictures of other things we did, just need to load them. Sarah helped me go down to Douglas to look around and find a place to live. It was good to see the area we'll be living in for the next few years. Then, the best part of my trip....I GOT TO SEE ED!!!!!!!!!!! yup, i made the long, long lonely drive out by myself... carlos (our truck) was such a trooper.. but i got to visit ed in new mexico for the weekend. it was short but helped so much to be able to see him after 2 months! and now we only have one more month to go! I will post pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. How are things? I am so glad that you got to see ED!!! I bet that made your whole trip totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for seeing ed! see YOU in like a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you!! I wish you could have stayed longer. thanks for helping out last week with all the kids, they all loved you. they asked where Aunt Kelli was the day after you left.

    ReplyDelete