1. I have seen Indiana Jones movies...i just don't see what the big deal about them is.
2. Like Maren, I hadn't seen any Star Wars movies until Episode One came out...and now I wish I'd never seen any.
3. I LOVE going to dairy queen...now that it is within 2 minutes of my house, ed and i frequently stop by for dipped cones... we know the total and don't even bring change.
4. I can't really relate, only seen it at work.. but i agree I never ever ever ever ever want a C-section for any of my future pregnancies.
5. I loved running till my mom banned me from doing so. Now i just like it, 10k is my favorite.
6. My greatest running moment thus far is crossing the finish line at my 8th grade track meet where i had to make up some lost time from my stupid teammate in front of me on the 400 relay. i ran faster than i have ever run in my life and didn't stop at the finish line--i ran straight up the stands and to my mom, fell down and cried in her lap. thanks mom, i love you!
7. I have never owned, nor will I ever own, a pet...the closest i got was the frog named toady that lived in our West Jordan window well
8. Apparently i got the crying genes cause i cried in movies like free willy...and many more since then. But i am with Maren again, Extreme Home Makeover makes me cry weekly.
8. Apparently i got the crying genes cause i cried in movies like free willy...and many more since then. But i am with Maren again, Extreme Home Makeover makes me cry weekly.
9. I spelled "witch" wrong in my 3rd grade spelling bee because i failed to ask the teacher to read it in a sentence, so my response was spelling "which".
10. I have a goal to go to 50 states and get the state welcome sign...i have now dragged Ed into this goal, much to his dismay. So far, I have Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska.
10. I have a goal to go to 50 states and get the state welcome sign...i have now dragged Ed into this goal, much to his dismay. So far, I have Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska.
11. I have also been mistaken for many different ethnicities. Some of which include: hispanic, native american, south or central american, indian, and eastern european/Mediterranean. One guy at BYU didn't believe me that i wasn't Spanish. he said he came to talk to me because he thought i was spanish and then when i said born and raised in utah, straight up caucasian, he proceeded to tell me i was wrong and asked if i was sure i was giving him correct information.
12. I love Christmas music...even in July...i love singing breath of heaven with maren...on our way to macey's with dotes in her belly:)
13. I majored in Exercise Science...i am sure why, to get me out of BYU, but what do do with that major? go type it in at ask.com and they will tell you they are still searching for that answer.
14. My favorite book is ...well i don't read, but harry potter books are good..and i am reading the twilight series right now.. they are okay.
12. I love Christmas music...even in July...i love singing breath of heaven with maren...on our way to macey's with dotes in her belly:)
13. I majored in Exercise Science...i am sure why, to get me out of BYU, but what do do with that major? go type it in at ask.com and they will tell you they are still searching for that answer.
14. My favorite book is ...well i don't read, but harry potter books are good..and i am reading the twilight series right now.. they are okay.
15. I have no fun stories about my drivers license because my mom decided not to give me any information about the placement of the camera after the horrific experience of tell maren the cameras are high so she needed to tilt her head up.. hence her neck picture..
16. I like crossword puzzles but have never finished any NY Times puzzles all by myself...only with maren's help at lunch.
17. My grandmother's name is Elmo.
18. I have no problems with my ankles...sorry shmave.
19. I love sending letters through the mail. Not email...but true mail. Mainly because i love getting mail.
16. I like crossword puzzles but have never finished any NY Times puzzles all by myself...only with maren's help at lunch.
17. My grandmother's name is Elmo.
18. I have no problems with my ankles...sorry shmave.
19. I love sending letters through the mail. Not email...but true mail. Mainly because i love getting mail.
20. I save most of my bags, ribbons and tissue paper from gifts...it has been helpful with all the recent weddings and birthdays we've had.
21. I do rip the wrapping paper when unwrapping gifts. And yes Maren, it drove us all nuts, and still does!
22. There is no contest for college GPA.. my husband wins that hands down..i DEFINITELY did not graduate Cum Laude or any Laude for that matter.
21. I do rip the wrapping paper when unwrapping gifts. And yes Maren, it drove us all nuts, and still does!
22. There is no contest for college GPA.. my husband wins that hands down..i DEFINITELY did not graduate Cum Laude or any Laude for that matter.
23. I hate flowers
24. I don't like cake, so i have pies for my birthdays, only when i am not being a stubborn butt head and let my family get me a pie... sorry mom.
25. I love making lists and filling out forms...but i am not as weird as my sister and fill out lots of junk mail just for fun and then shred it...but i do make loads of lists.
26. I am also "choir nerd" and but not so proud of it...just gave me something to do in high school.
27. I've never had a bloody nose.
28. I had never been on a prescribed medication because i refuse to take pills and what not.. well i have been on antibiotics but that is is.
26. I am also "choir nerd" and but not so proud of it...just gave me something to do in high school.
27. I've never had a bloody nose.
28. I had never been on a prescribed medication because i refuse to take pills and what not.. well i have been on antibiotics but that is is.
29. I worked at Einstein Bagels during high school...glad that's over with.
30. Maren just reminded me to go find my baby blanket.. fall is coming and i need it:)
31. I have always wanted to be a nurse... maybe someday i will accomplish that.
32. I have never been in a car accident.
33. I never met harrison ford in jackson hole...
34. I love Friends, The Office, Don't forget the lyrics, and Just for laughs
35. I love honey nut cheerios and butterscotch dipped cones from DQ.
36. In 5th grade, I was in the "dumb" English class so we got demoted to being the green show or whatever it is that plays before a real play..I wasn't advanced enough to be in the real play.
35. I love honey nut cheerios and butterscotch dipped cones from DQ.
36. In 5th grade, I was in the "dumb" English class so we got demoted to being the green show or whatever it is that plays before a real play..I wasn't advanced enough to be in the real play.
37. I have a longer inseam than Ed and he's 2 inches taller than me.
38. My neighbor and I used to hide each other in our houses so we didn't have to go home...then when asked where the other was, would act like we had no clue what our moms were talking about... gotta love mom and joann.
38. My neighbor and I used to hide each other in our houses so we didn't have to go home...then when asked where the other was, would act like we had no clue what our moms were talking about... gotta love mom and joann.
39. I love surprising other people, but i hate surprises
40. I was never a ballerina...i made fun of the positions and was never graceful enough.. but did take gymnastics for awhile, but had to give up when we moved. I always wished i could do back handsprings still.
41. I have become domestic since getting married and i cook lots. So far trying random new recipes has been a success...Ed eats anything with cheese and meat.
41. I have become domestic since getting married and i cook lots. So far trying random new recipes has been a success...Ed eats anything with cheese and meat.
42. I would have very messed up teeth if it weren't for braces and a retainer i still have to wear ever night.
43. Novocain (sp?) doesn't work on me either. I felt all of my wisdom teeth come out.. i just cried in silence rather than having richard give me more shots.
44. I love creamies...banana ones.. we go through many.
45. I love baths..but am nervous to sit down in a tub unless i know all the owners of the place (so basically only in my home growing up will i take a bath till i own my own home).
46. When I was younger, if friends called after 9:00, my mom and Richard would tell them I was asleep. I'm quite sure I was NEVER asleep by 9:00...i wish i could be in bed by 9:00 now.
47. I love sleeping on the floor. On choir tour.. Brooke loved sharing the room with me because she got the whole bed cause i chose the floor.
44. I love creamies...banana ones.. we go through many.
45. I love baths..but am nervous to sit down in a tub unless i know all the owners of the place (so basically only in my home growing up will i take a bath till i own my own home).
46. When I was younger, if friends called after 9:00, my mom and Richard would tell them I was asleep. I'm quite sure I was NEVER asleep by 9:00...i wish i could be in bed by 9:00 now.
47. I love sleeping on the floor. On choir tour.. Brooke loved sharing the room with me because she got the whole bed cause i chose the floor.
48. I never made up cool words in high school.. but i definitely avoided deb...she made me alogonchy.
49. I have never been pregnant (nor am i right now) but i hope i only gain 18 pds like maren.
50. The only "celebrity" I have met is Cori Jacobson. For all you Saturday's Warriors freaks out there, she plays Julie. I got her coveted autograph at Sizzler's when I was 4. It made my year... but i have since then lost it:(
51. My lowest GPA ever was a 2.57..on record (may have been lower but i repeated the class so it raised the semester GPA...i even has a semester where my grades spelled out the word "B A D" but considering the classes i took, pathophysiology, biochemistry, biomechanics, anatomy... i could go on.. i don't feel bad getting those low grades. On a happy note, my highest GPA was a 3.7 when i retook anatomy and got an A-...:)
52. I've never had my mouth washed out with soap.. i did get spanked once by my mom.. that was enough for me to know i never wanted that to happen again.
51. My lowest GPA ever was a 2.57..on record (may have been lower but i repeated the class so it raised the semester GPA...i even has a semester where my grades spelled out the word "B A D" but considering the classes i took, pathophysiology, biochemistry, biomechanics, anatomy... i could go on.. i don't feel bad getting those low grades. On a happy note, my highest GPA was a 3.7 when i retook anatomy and got an A-...:)
52. I've never had my mouth washed out with soap.. i did get spanked once by my mom.. that was enough for me to know i never wanted that to happen again.
53. I got rollerblades when i was 12 and i fell down a huge hill and still have scars... i hated my step-brother-in-law for 2 years for making me go down the hill... i like him now
54. I never had the goal to date 100 guys before i got married.. didn't even come close.. i hated dating. good thing i found ed.
55. In 3rd grade i got honorary mention for making and drawing a political cartoon.. so my name was in a newspaper for it.
56. I got kicked out of a big 5 sports, toys 'r us and a Dee's.. all for "loitering"...well at Dee's it was because we put too many people in a booth.
55. In 3rd grade i got honorary mention for making and drawing a political cartoon.. so my name was in a newspaper for it.
56. I got kicked out of a big 5 sports, toys 'r us and a Dee's.. all for "loitering"...well at Dee's it was because we put too many people in a booth.
57. My family used to worry about me cause my favorite colors were black, brown and gray... i never bought anything else, and also they used to think i was going to turn out a boy cause i would wear dan's old jeans and refused to wear skirts.
58. I have thrown up 3 times in my life..and i can't swallow pills
59. I was mean to my sister when i was small.. i used to bite her and added spots to her stuffed animals.. but in my defense, she chased me with scissors and left the gate on the stairs open so i fell down the stairs in my walker.. and was also the instigator of me getting stitches on my chin.... we have since forgiven each other.
60. i was my 3rd grade checkers and hopscotch champion..
58. I have thrown up 3 times in my life..and i can't swallow pills
59. I was mean to my sister when i was small.. i used to bite her and added spots to her stuffed animals.. but in my defense, she chased me with scissors and left the gate on the stairs open so i fell down the stairs in my walker.. and was also the instigator of me getting stitches on my chin.... we have since forgiven each other.
60. i was my 3rd grade checkers and hopscotch champion..
Two words: Birthday Tapioca
ReplyDeletei love cherry dipped cones at dq...we might have to go tonight.
ReplyDeletei so remember when you ran in the 400 relay. wow.
i'm reading the twilight books too!
you can unwrap your gifts how you want and i will do it how i want.
you were only in the "dumb" english class because you transferred schools, silly...they didn't have space in the other classes.
i hate that you like your ankles and have straight teeth...but only a little.
you might not be graceful, but you can shake your thang while ugly dancing.
mmm...banana creamies.
i didn't know your name was in the paper!
glad you've forgiven bill.
glad you turned into a girl...you look dang cute in skirts (even though i always wanted to be the only girl).
and i haven't forgiven you for the spots on my stuffed animals...or for stubble. but we can still be friends.
Hi Kelli,
ReplyDeleteI loved your tagged thing. I love Christmas music in July too and so I will send you my favorite CD. I am glad you posted that I learned a lot more about you! You're great!
Love and hugs
Mum /Margie