I wanted to get pictures of our first apartment we lived in.. even if it was only for a few weeks (well ed has lived there since february...). Anyway, it was good in the winter time, but come summer we just couldn't handle it and got frustrated with the smoker below us that we decided to move... i am in the process of taking pictures of the new place (this is mostly for my sister maren's benefit cause she wanted to see where i lived) but here is the avenues apartment. Excuse the mess in the pictures, we were in the process of packing up and moving when i took them.

Ed and I outside our front door
Ed and I outside our front door
i'm picturing you sitting on the toilet knocking your knees against the tub. don't worry, i'm picturing you with your pants up. can't wait to see pictures of the new place. glad you had a blast at sturgis.
ReplyDeleteI'm not gonna lie - glad you're not in that apartment anymore. When all the weddings are over and the kids have gone home we'll come to see your new bapartment.
ReplyDeleteHey Kel, I hope I get an invite to see the new place...although I don't think you should post any more apartment pics until MAREN posts some of her own!
ReplyDelete