Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Need a new purse??

If you are looking for a new purse...I know a great place to get them at. My sister-in-law has been making purses for a little while now, and when I was at her house a few weeks back I got to look at them in person...seriously.. they are very cute bags, in 3 different sizes (maybe 4) lots of different fabric---you can even design your own and she'll make it....... go to www.mygirldesigns.com to check out her work.

3 comments:

  1. So, where did you move to? I actually forgot you had the veil, so don't worry. It's not like I'm in need of it anytime soon. You guys look like you're doing well. It's fun to see your pictures. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, those are so so cute. Thanks for posting that link. I'm very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! Edward said you are liking them. I am very glad. Let me know when you need to change it up. i can hook you up!

    ReplyDelete